Almanzora Photo Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 26th 2013, Field Trip

Go down

March 26th 2013, Field Trip Empty March 26th 2013, Field Trip

Post  Richard Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 am

As per the discussion at our meeting last week, I propose our March field trip is spent in Almeria on March 26th, first at the Andalusia Photo Center, and then up at the Alcazaba.

As a starting point for the day, I suggest we meet at Cafe/bar La Hormiguita at 11.00am, which is at the port end of C/ Pintor Diaz Molina, 9. 04002 – Almeria.

We will spend an hour or two at Centro Andaluz de Fotografia (Andalucía Photography Centre), which is on C/Pintor Diaz Molina, before moving on to the Alcazaba, but of course you can stay on longer if you wish!

We can then spend the next few hours going round the Alcazaba Almeria, which closes at 6.30, so we can take our time.

Both the photo Center and the Alcazaba are free to enter.

Regarding transport, it is probably best if we make our own way there, although anyone wanting a lift or in a position to offer a lift, should put a note under this thread on the forum and then liase with whoever responds.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Richard.

Richard

Back to top Go down

March 26th 2013, Field Trip Empty Re: March 26th 2013, Field Trip

Post  Richard Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Due to illness, I have decided to postpone this field trip, so apologies for the late notice.

This trip will be rescheduled for a later date, details next week.

Richard.

Richard

Back to top Go down